The Stand Up For Pits Foundation is a 501c3 nonprofit and all donations are tax deductible. Sadly, saving lives costs money, which means funds are needed. In a perfect world, backyard breeders and irresponsible owners would be sited and forced to pay for what they’ve caused, but the reality is rescues and foundations are left to clean up the mess our species leave behind. In order to effectively educate, advocate and save lives, funds are needed. The more raised, the more can be done. It’s also important for people to know there is no such thing as a small donation. Every penny matters and every effort helps. If you’re not able to donate financially, that should not stop you, nor should it be an excuse for you to not take action. Shelters, all year round, are desperate for supplies and volunteers and fosters. Rescues in your area are also desperate for fosters. Fostering is a VITAL part of the rescue process and something many people are capable of doing. Fostering gets dogs out of shelters and buys them the time they need to find responsible and loving homes. It is temporary and costs nothing for the foster. Research your rescues and consider becoming an approved foster.
If Stand Up For Pits doesn’t come to your city, you can buy our merchandise, as 100% of profits go directly to the SUFP Foundation. If you have all the merchandise and still want to help, you can always donate directly through the site. And again, if you’re not in place where you can financially donate, please consider donating supplies, your time and your knowledge. Make advocating and educating part of your daily life. Animal abusers do not take days off and neither do we and nor should you. We are all in this together and if we all do our part, we can and will see results. We thank you, and the millions of voiceless victims who are relying on us to save them, thank you. And one very precious Pibble who was given a chance at life named Angel, thanks you.
Never stop trying new ways to saves lives. The old way is not working, so it’s on us to create new ways. #wearethemajority
The Stand Up For Pits Foundation, Inc. is a 501c3 and all donations are tax deductible. Tax ID #46-3535828
WHERE YOUR MONEY GOES
- The Stand Up For Pits Foundation has and continues to donate to Pit Bull type dogs who have suffered from severe abuse, neglect, dog fighting and several other cases which require medical care. Cases have ranged from parvo to TPLO to heart murmurs to skin disease etc. (check out just a few of our success stories on the Success Story page).
- We help private parties who are unable to provide medical care for their pet.
- We provide grants to educational and dog behavioral training programs.
- We have and continue to cover spay and neuter.
- Funds help produce live events, which get dogs adopted and benefit Pit Bull rescues and dogs around the country.
- The PIBBLE march on Washington DC cost thousands of dollars and an entire year to produce/organize and future events like that (or videos, films, books etc) designed to advocate, educate, inspire, save lives and create change will also cost thousands.
- The Los Angeles County and surrounding area dogfighting tip line is independently operated and funded by the SUFP Foundation.
*The Stand Up For Pits Foundation is always looking for dedicated volunteers willing to donate their time and services to help grow the foundation. If you’re interested in donating your time and services, please email us through this site and write DONATE SERVICES in the subject line. Please educate yourself on our accomplishments, goals and mission.
Donate directly to the STAND UP FOR PITS FOUNDATION by clicking the DONATE button below!
Thank you for standing up for Pibbles!